In order to collect data for hardware and software reports in Asset Intelligence, you must enable the Hardware inventory Agent in the Client Settings Policy (Administration – Client Settings – Default Client Settings / Or whatever Policy you want to use).
Further you will have to enable the required Classes for the Inventory.
To do this:
- Go to “Assets and Compliance“
- Right click the “Asset intelligence” Folder
- Click “Edit Inventory Classes”
- Check the required Classes (see list below) or enable all Classes
- Click OK
- Wait for the next Policy refresh and Hardware Inventor Cycle of your client computers as you defined in the Client Policies
The following Classes are required for Hard- and Software inventory reports: