The site server might be unable to publish to Active Directory. The computer account for the site server must have Full Control permissions to the System Management container in its Active Directory domain. You can ignore this warning if you have manually verified these permissions. For more information about your options to configure required permissions, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=233190.
Create a new container called “System Management” underneath the “System” Container and grant your SCCM Server full control on it.
To do this:
1. Log on as an account that has the Create All Child Objects permission on the System container in Active Directory Domain Services.
2. Click Start – Run and type “ADSIEdit.msc”. Connect to the domain in which the site server resides (Right Click ADSI Edit -> Connect).
3. Expand Domain, right-click CN=System, click New, and then click Object.
4. In the Create Object dialog box, select “Container”, and then click Next.
5. In the Value box, type “System Management”, and then click Next.
6. Click Finish.
7. Right click the new Container and select “Properties”
8. Click the Security tab and add your SCCM Server (don’t forget to check “Computer Objects”) with Full Control